DUAL-DENSITY RUBBER SOLE
Direct Injection Sole Rubber Moulding.
This rubber is unique to the emergency services. The nitrile foam low density mid soles are lightweight and have outstanding shock absorbing qualities with cushion comfort that allows the sole to flex for maximum ground contact. The high density, hard wearing nitrile rubber outsoles are designed to provide maximum slip resistant qualities with increased surface contact for maximum traction for positive grip and extended boot life.
Our unique tread pattern does not retain stones and dirt.
- DDR® helps to prevent plantar fasciitis,
- DDR® reduces feet and leg fatigue,
- DDR® reduces strain on the lower part of your back and knees.
- DDR® can stand high temperatures up to 300◦C without losing it’s technical properties.
- Rubber has longer shelf life, resistance to hydrolysis.
Unlike PU soles that have a shelf life, DDR will never break down. DDR soles are non-toxic, environmentally friendly, a natural product.
The Taipan Comfort System combining the extreme comfort of the nitrile rubber mid sole together with the superb comfort and shock absorbing quality of a Poron innersole guaranteed to retain 85% of its shock absorbency for the life of the boot.